vendredi 7 juin 2013

Sex And The Cityyyyyyy! Happy 15 Bitches ;)

So yesterday was the celebration of 15 years of Sex And The City, and as I like this show very much, I couldn't go and let this passs by without making a post ;)


 

Also, people knowing me knew my aversion for mesh body parts, but I finally tried some on, and... The magic happened? I was amazed to see them moving, turning and stretching... Call me noob! The ones you are seeing on my photo are the Ispachi ones, they come with a color changer HUD, and different hand drawn tattoos. And they're inexpensive! Get them HERE! 

Decor: 
- Skyline Relief Block, London - DIGS
- Hollywood Sign - PILOT
- Breakfast Books - Apple Fall
- Peacock Vase - Apple Fall
- Donuts - Breno
- Block stack set - *Second Spaces*
- Barbary Coast Freight Cart Coffee Table - *Lok's* 
- Chicago Panorama - Apple Fall
- JUNKYARD Door (James Dean) - Apple Fall
- Sofa Set Light / Carpet - Tiki Tattoo

Enjoy! 
Kenny





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire